Sunday, June 20, 2010

#45. Happy Father's Day!




Happy father's day everyone!
Hope all of you will be enjoying this day with your family. =)
Will be ordering 933 curry chicken later to celebrate.
Too bad Tiffany still don't know how to talk, so she cant wish hubbee but as her mummy, I know what she wants to say so here it goes..

Daddy,
Happy father's day to you! Thank you for bringing me to this world.. Thank you for paying for mummy's check up when I'm in her tummy, thank you for going to every check up with mummy too, I know you feel very happy to see me growing every month! Daddy, thank you for feeding mummy with so much McDonald when I'm in her tummy, all the food you fed mummy was so delicious! Although you every time drink mummy's bird nest but it's OK, I will forgive you. heehee.. Daddy, hope you will be able to spend more time with me, play with me more, bring me out more often and learn to feed me too.. Last but not least, I love you daddy! Mummy loves you too! Muack muack!

With lots of love,
Tiffany

No comments: