Monday, June 21, 2010

#46. ♥我的小小幸福♥

Spent a little time cam-whoring with my little devil today as she didn't want to sleep after drinking her milk..
Love her so much!











My Yap family! =D


Tiffy started crying after we kiss her =(
no choice but to kick her out of the picture and have some lovey couple picture with hubbee.
Heehee~ (my god, I sound so 贱!)


Left the room to take care of Tiffy..
when I came back I saw this!
So cute my hubbee..lol.
Then I kept pestering him and telling him how much I love him to smile with teethes but he just IGNORED me lor!
Make me so pissed off.
.
.
.
Then when I was uploading the pictures just now I saw THIS!


How can I ever stop loving this silly boy?
Made me smile like mad. Lol.
Gonna sleep now. Nighty night!
Gonna bring Tiffy to gai gai tmr with MIL. =D

No comments: