Monday, March 1, 2010

#13. It's A Girl!

As everyone knows, my little baby is so naughty and playful. Every single time me and hubbee goes to see doctor Yu, hoping to find out the gender of our precious baby, we always fail to see because baby will show us her backside instead. On Friday, 19 January 2010, we went for our detailed scan again accompanied by hubbee's mummy(which is my mummy now too!). For the whole waiting process, I kept touching my stomach, asking baby to be good, let us faster see as we want to buy clothes. Even mummy also kept sayang my stomach ask baby to guai guai! When it's finally our turn, I felt so excited to see my little baby, to see how well is my baby growing.. I'm so glad my baby is so healthy! & finally, this time baby is so guai, she open her legs wide and voila! It's a baby girl!! =D

She shall now be known as baby Tiffany as I really really love the name. I always told myself if I have a baby girl, it definitely have to be named Tiffany. Luckily hubbee and family also like this name. Hee hee.. So happy! Below are some photos of baby Tiffany...

Tiffany @11weeks

Tiffany @19weeks

Tiffany @31weeks (Forearm)
(Foot)

She's just so adorable! Always brightening my day with a little movement, always gives me a gentle kick when I'm feeling sleepy at work, always making me smile with just the thought of her in my arms soon. How can I love someone so much without even seeing her yet?

Well..I guess this is motherly love. =)

No comments: