Sunday, February 21, 2010

#12. 21022010

  • E-filing/Parental Consent
  • Collection/Verification Of Certificate
  • Wedding Band
  • ROM Dress, Shoes, Accessories (Me)
  • ROM Pants, Top, Shoes (Hubbee)
  • Photographer
  • Booking Of Venue
  • Deposit For Venue/Last Confirmation
  • Deco
  • Make-up & Hair-do
  • Ring Pillow
  • ROM Pen
  • Special Surprise For Hubbee
  • Last Confirmation Of Guestlist
  • Inform JP
  • Mani & Pedi

Updated!

Only left with Mani & Pedi which I will be going in another 30mins time. Mummy's busy sticking the ring box deco for me and hubbee's still sleeping. In another 6 hrs time, I will officially be Mrs Yap. Everything feels like its going so fast..will I be able to enjoy the whole process? I'm starting to panic but I know everything will go smoothly cos mummy's by my side to help me and hubbee will be there to hold my hand.. How I wish daddy would be here too but it's okay. I'm meeting him soon! =D

No comments: