Saturday, February 20, 2010

#11. Endless Task To Do..

Just came back from K-box with dear dear. My energy is totally drained. No more energy to blog, no energy to do research for my ROM stuffs, no energy for anything, I just want to close my eyes and have a good rest which I have been missing for ages. Will officially be Mrs Yap this coming Sunday yet there's so much which have not been done yet. I think I'm going crazy..A simple checklist before I go to bed..

  • E-filing/Parental Consent
  • Collection/Verification Of Certificate
  • Wedding Band
  • ROM Dress, Shoes, Accessories (Me)
  • ROM Pants, Top, Shoes (Hubbee)
  • Photographer
  • Booking Of Venue
  • Deposit For Venue/Last Confirmation
  • Deco
  • Make-up & Hair-do
  • Ring Pillow
  • ROM Pen
  • Special Surprise For Hubbee
  • Last Confirmation Of Guestlist
  • Inform JP
  • Mani & Pedi

Hopefully everything can be done by tmr! I'm going to pray hard, hope everything goes smoothly...

Shall blog only after the event. =) Stay tune!


Sometimes,I just hope you'll be here...

No comments: