Friday, April 16, 2010

#29. A Gift From God♥

I'm finally back home after 3 days in the hospital. I should be feeling damn happy to be finally home but I'm not. Instead, I felt like I would be happier if I stayed in the hospital. =( Have Tiffany's discharge clothes ready in my hospital bag, the clothes came back but not my precious baby Tiffany as she is having Jaundice so she have to stay in the hospital for phototheraphy. It has only been 10hrs since I left her but I'm already missing her like crazy. Wondering is she hungry? Does she miss me too? I miss her smell so much, her cries, her smile.. everything about her brings me to tears now. I just want to hold her in my arms and just watch her sleep for hrs like what I do in the hospital...Well, I don't want to say any futher. Shall update Tiffany's birth story when I'm feeling better.

Tiffany,

hope you can sleep well like how you slept on mummy's arms today morning. Mummy will come to see you tomorrow to give you drink milk milk so don't be afraid alright.

I love you, my darling angel.

No comments: