Sunday, April 18, 2010

#30. My Beautiful Girl

Went out early in the morning to collect Tiffany's name together with hubbee and mama. Had quite a few choices, hopefully we will be able to choose a name that Tiffany likes. =) After that, me & hubbee went to SGH to visit our precious. When I saw her, my heart ached because her eyes were yellow due to Jaundice. Was really so worried when the nurse told me her Jaundice level shot up from 239 to 259 in the morning. Proceeded to the breastfeeding room to feed Tiffany, she was crying and crying due to the hunger..really breaks my heart to see her cry every time. =( Here are some pictures of my precious baby..

Tiffany's weight has also dropped. =(

When hubbee is holding Tiffany. =)
He's still learning how to carry Tiffany properly, he's always so afraid he will hurt Tiffany.
Look at how Tiffany is staring at hubbee's Adidas logo, so cute!

A close up at Tiffany looking at hubbee's Adidas logo.
She gave us a shock because she stayed at this expression for very very long without even blinking! She always likes to scare us with her scary actions. lol.

Lastly,
My beautiful Tiffany. =)
Really love this picture so much, it's my wallpaper for my lappy & Hp.

Oh and, after we left the hospital, the nurse called to say Tiffany's Jaundice level has dropped to 205. Thank god! =D I can't wait to bring Tiffany home!

PS. Will be posting Tiffany's birth story soon, PROMISE!

No comments: