Thursday, July 8, 2010

#53. ♥A Perfect Evening!

Getting lazier and lazier everyday!
I still have like 2 post about Tiffy that is being left in my draft. =.=
Hopefully tmr I will find the time to update.
Anw, Monday was a special day for me & hubbee.(Refer to previous post if you don't know what I'm talking abt.)
Surprisingly, he brought me out!
Was super happy!!!! =D
On the way down to meet hubbee.
I was such a good girl, I took a bus down. =D
Had dinner at Sushi Tei.
Actually we were planning to dine @La Fondue,
somewhere which I have been pestering him to go even before Tiffy was born!
Had to give that a miss becos they are closed on Mondays. =.=
Then was planning to visit HeavenLoft but everything got cocked up lah so we just settled our dinner at Tampines.
Seriously speaking, I feel that Sushi Tei's pricing is a bit too steep for their quality of food.
I love Japanese food, especially Salmon sashimi..
I can easily tell if the salmon is good or not & sadly, Sushi Tei's salmon is bad. Really bad.
Esp paying $7 for 5 pcs of Salmon.
C'mon, Hanabi's salmon is so much better & so much cheaper in a way cos it's a buffet.
Enough of complaining..
Hubbee ate fried rice. Lol. I find it funny, I don't know why.
He still ask me to ask them if got balachan. =.=''
Chawanmushi - $4
Standard same as Sakae sushi which cost like, $1.99??
After our dinner, shopped around a little then went to catch ECLIPSE!!
So nice!
I really love seeing Edward & Belle together.
Hubbee looked so bored throughout the whole show..
So happy he made the effort to watch Twilight, Newmoon & Eclipse with me even though he knows that he don't like it. =)
Thanks baby, I love you.
Hubbee fetched me home & off he go again because it's MONDAY!
I hate mondays and fridays and every other day that he goes out. LOL!
YES, I'M A POSSESIVE WIFE!!
Thank you hubbee for every little things you've done.
I really felt your effort & I'm really so touched to know how much I mean to you.
Thank you for spending so much just to see me happy,
to always give in to my wilful requests,
to always always never give up no matter how I push you away.
I love you so much hubbee, I really do.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Home sweet homeeeeeeeee~

I realise I'm addicted to spending money.
In the past, I would only spend money on hubbee & food.
If I buy anything else, I would feel the pinch.
Now, It's like I keep buying and buying and buying..
What's wrong with me........
Sigh. Anw, can anyone pls tell me,
Iphone better or Blackberry??!!

No comments: