Sunday, July 4, 2010

#52. ♥下一站,幸福♥

♥1 Year & 10 Months♥
After the clock strike 12, it will be our 22nd month together.
I remember we used to always do something sweet for each other on the 5th of every month.
If if there wasn't any surprises, we would still make an effort to dine somewhere nice or maybe catch a movie.
I don't know why but somehow along the way, this date just didn't matter so much anymore.
When you told me yesterday that today we will be going out to drink,
I was so happy because I thought maybe we could finally spend some private time together,
at least I could feel how I always felt last time again.
I really miss those times..
Although I'm angry we couldn't go out in the end, I know it isn't your fault.
I just couldn't help feeling so sad that tonight will be just like any other night again.
I really hope you understand.
Last but not least,
I want you to know I love you, so so much.
I have never ever stopped loving you, & I never wanna stop too.
I want to continue holding your hand, nagging at you, throwing temper at you, kissing you, covering blanket for you, worrying for you...
for the rest of my life.

想回到过去。。

No comments: