Friday, July 2, 2010

#50. Party with my lovely bitches!

Caution:
This is an entry filled with photos. So spammers, if you hate seeing my face please click the 'X' on your top right hand corner of the browser.
Thank you.
Finally after 1 month, I'm allowed to go clubbing again!
Met deardear at her bf's house to prepare together. Her bf was super pissed off cos we took our own sweet time, talking, playing & laughing & laughing & laughing, totally neglecting the fact that he was fetching us to Supper. Felt so ps after that. I'm kidding lah, I won't feel ps one. LOL!! Miki still tell him, 'If you don't want to wait you go first lor...' after a long pause she said, 'YOU DARE YOU TRY!' Lol, if I'm her bf I sure slap her. Lol.
On the way to Supper.
I had to camwhore, totally love my contact lense & my eyeliner given by deardear. =D
CHIO RIGHT!! The contact lense lah!
Can you see the gold shimmer in my lense?? Love it man..

Finally we reached Supper.
Totally love Supper a lot, always felt so loved there.
So specially taken care of, thanks to Jaq & Fiona.
As there was only me & dear, we end up chit-chatting again.
Although the music was so loud, I felt so much better after talking to her.
She's the only one person I can tell everything to.
Deardear wearing the watch I gave her for her birthday. Glad she loves it. =D

We soon finished off half bottle, was so bored we decided to meet felicia darling.
In the cab..
See my contact lense leh!! Lol.
I'm very talented in doing 鬼脸. If I say I'm no. 2, no one will say they are no. 1 lor.
See, can you do this?
Look carefully, you have to pout your lips and stuff air inside your mouth, causing your cheeks to bloat. Not easy leh, Miki tried for don't know how many years already still FAIL!!

I can also do The Rock's signature eyebrown. Can you? This is easier lah.
Hubbee hates me to do this. Everytime I do it, he will 'Eeeeeeeeeee'.
LOL! See, dear can't even do the brows. So stupid.. HAHAHAHAHA!!
You better 摆美就好了啦!
See, deardear can master the 摆美skill so well. lol.
I fail.. better continue do 鬼脸better! LOL.
Twist twist~
After I took this picture I show it to dear, you know what she said?
She say: "You think you bite your lips very sexy ah??!"
So I ask her to try.......
Sigh, faster close ur eyes....
Ok, she serious liao, got the mood alr. LOL!!!
I look like a cat! MEOW MEOW!!
Deardear trying to do SIL's VV face but...why still so round?!
Doing deardear's OO face. heehee~
A proper shot... of deardear being tipsy first! wahahahahahaha..
When we reached Winsor Hotel, we saw this man.
Damn disgusting, he was like mad drunk lah. Vomitting and rolling over his own vomit.
Yucks.
Finally darling arrive!!
Dear trying to control her face, cos she high liao.. If don't control, will not be able to see her eyes.
LOL!!
& Finally SIL reached!!
V4 wasn't fun at all.
Maybe because I don't like going to thai disco. I only like DF, just relax one corner, drink my martell and listen to chinese love song.. Happy then laugh, sad then cry. So nice.. At thai disco, it's either, "SORRY SORRY~ SORRY SORRY~" or "NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU~" so irritating! But luckily lah, at last they sang a few chinese song. Nice. Heehee~
Although I look like the most high one here, surprisingly that day Miki dear was the most tipsy one lor!
When we were walking back from toilet, I was the last (I don't know why lah because deardear never let me walk last before. She always kiap me in between someone and her so she can protect me. Maybe she thought I give birth to baby liao then no one will anyhow touch me. LOL!) So suddenly this lao tiko which I think was already high from drugs lah, his hand came out to touch my leg when I walked pass. In a moment of fury, I punch him with all my might. He wanted to hit me back but his friend stopped him. Stupid lao tutle. Then when we got back to our table, tipsy deardear still can say, "You want to whack him?? You want to whack him??" I thought she want to ask some guys to whack him or what but end up she say, "I bring you go whack him." Wth. =.=
But that didn't spoil our night, we still enjoyed to the fullest!!
My darling & me. Know her for 7 years already! =D
2 of them keep entertaining each other, keep laughing like mad.
Siao one..
They act close only.. Actually not close one.LOL!!!!
Our group photo.
Miki said in her blog that me & felicia purposely one, but it's not lor!
After we took then we realise our top drop till like off shoulder!
THIS IS PURPOSELY ONE!
End the night with a fantastic kiss!
After that,
headed back home to see my precious baby Tiffy.
It's so nice to have a break like this, at least once in awhile..
How I wish he was by my side on every occassion like this. I don't want him to feel I become boring after being a mummy.
=(

No comments: