Tuesday, June 29, 2010

#49. Miki & Kelly's 20th Birthday!

This post is more than a month late! But no choice, I only had the time now. Heehee~
Okay, that special day was me & miki dear's birthday celebration held at Supper. Only very close friends were invited as we want to make it a meaningful one, not having to entertain so many different group of people. Lol.

SIL & Me in the cab on the way to Supper(God, I love that place!)..Was damn late and dear already reached like damn long. =x

Once I reached, I saw her holding a burberry paper bag & I just snatched it from her. LOL. I think she was damn shocked lah, but I guess she's used to it already. =x


Sweet little sister who promised to come & she really did! Really very touched!






Hubbee & friends joined us too! First time clubbing with hubbee, damn happy! =D

Check out our heels! Same same!


I love her, a little lesser than hubbee. heehee..


Present from Miki Dear!!!

So happy I just keep bringing it where ever I go..

SEE!

Still can't bear to put it down..

Ya.. the burberry present again. =.=

Enough please. Sick & tired already. lol.


OPENING OPENING!!

I love to open presents! I still remember mummy used to buy us many many presents on our birthday and she would wrap it up individually so we would get to open many presents. heehee~

Dear got me a key chain! So nice! =D but.... I got no key! LOL!!

Thanks dear dear! A kiss for you, MUACK MUACK~

She really love me a a lot. LOL.

Hubbee & friends..







Say hi to kathleen. Can you believe her kid is already 2 yrs old! Damn, she look younger than me!

SWEET! Hubbee, when is our turn???!!

Stephanie sis finally arrive.. Didn't really know what time she arrive cos I alr damn tipsy. LOL.


She brought her friend too..

See, once she come jio people drink.


SEE!! SO BAD!

My legs too short..跑不掉so I also kena..

Everyone was so separated that night.. don't know why also. Sitting same table but like so difficult to find everyone. LOL.

Kun kept sticking to SIL, just keep dancing & dancing & dancing..

I kept sticking to her.. Drinking and talking and running everywhere..

Wondering why dear not in the picture? Cos I can't find her everywhere!!! =.=
Then around 1 or 2 plus, I went up to take the cake me and SIL made for her.
Just in case you guys can't understand the cake, it's actually a macaroon cake+pocky+kitty!

Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to #%$#&#@#^ (ALWAYS HAPPENS ONE! YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO HEAR WHOSE NAME THEY ARE CALLING!)
Happy birthday to you!

YAY!!!!!! Miki looks like she's crying cos she's turning 20. LOL!!

Cutting cake! =D

I was explaining the cake to her, I think. LOL

Miki : Why you draw my hello kitty til so ugly??!
Kelly: It's very nice what!!! SEE!

Hubbee spoil the picture!

好啦好啦!再亲一个啦!讨厌!

Finally a picture with hubbee!

Kun taking picture with everyone before she leaves...





Darling finally came! So bad, once she come ask people to drink liao. =( Still give so fierce face!
一人一半,感情不散!!!
Drink drink drink..
This photo darling and hubbee both look so cute! Heehee~

Hubbee gong gong liao..
LOVE HUBBEE TO THE MAX!!!
LOVE SIL TOO!!
LOVE DEAR DEAR TOO!!
Our bodyguard for the night! His eyes will FOLLOW where ever we go..
I like this photo.. nice..
FIONA FIONA IS HERE! I love her dress! Wanted to get the similar design but red in colour to wear that day but OOS!!! I felt like stealing her dress that day! LOL..


I love JAQ too! Always makes us feel so happy at Supper =D
Thanks Jaq!
Jaq gave me the permission to do something..........tt's why I was so happy I think. I was drunk alr.
TADA! How you like my specs?
I think I almost fell down, look at how happy hubbee's laughing! HMPH!
When I woke up the next day, I browse through the pictures we took that night. When I saw this picture the first thing that came to my mind was: "WTF IS THIS GIRL??!! WHY SHE HUGGING HUBBEE?!??!!!" It took me like 20 secs to figure out that girl was me. =.=
Okay, I look like a ladyboy here.
Filled with love love love~
My girls.. Eh, why kun still here??!!
Ok, I think we 3 are in our own world. LOL!
He hates to admit this, but he is as childish and as playful as me!
Love spoiling people's picture! LOVELOVELOVE IT!
Hubbee~
Twist!
No idea who is she.. LOL. Miki's friend I think.






Tipsy Tipsy Tipsy~ Miki is angry angry angry~

WAH! LOOK AT MIKI!! No, better don't look, later she scold you. lol.
Then hubbee say, 喝完这杯we go..
Me: NO!! DON'T!! I want to stay............
Me: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! *HUGS TIGHTLY!*
Hubbee: *Just pull me out.*
So we went dragonfly but only for awhile then home we go!

Thanks to all you lovely people for spending such a wonderful night with me.
I'm very very very happy! =D

No comments: