Monday, June 14, 2010

#43. Tiffany turns 2 months!

Tiffany turned 2 months old yesterday.
She have grown so much, really miss the times in hospital when she was just a little baby.


Love how she always hold my hand so tightly when falling asleep..
Our precious with daddy. =)
Although I still thinks his way of carrying her is weird, but he did improved a lot!
I remember in the past, he couldn't open the door while carrying her.. but now he can.
Hope he will get better and better.. Maybe when Tiffany turns 3 months he will know how to change her pampers. LOL.
Taken today with my precious baby..



Tiffany's 2 Months Progress

  • Weighs 5kg!!
  • Drinks 100ml of milk every 2 hourly
  • Likes to drink her milk lying down (either at sofa or 摇篮)
  • Likes to lick her hands so we had no choice but to give in to pacifier
  • Able to hold her head up without support
  • Likes people to play and talk to her
  • Likes to be carried by gong gong

This is all I can think of now. =)

Tiffany has grown so much and so fast. Really enjoy spending everyday with her. Although there are times when I was very frustrated, times she made me cry, times I feel so tired but it is all worth it because I know nothing is ever more important than her. She is my everything.

Anw, here's a video of Tiffany smiling. =D


No comments: