Friday, April 23, 2010

#33. More Than Love

It has been 3 days since Tiffany came home with us. It has been a hectic 3 days, changing diapers, feeding milk, putting her to sleep, etc but yet, it was the best time I ever had before. This happiness go way beyond clubbing with friends, going shopping or even playing mahjong.

Although breastfeeding is really tough, I'm still holding on because I want the best for my precious little baby. At times when I give in to formula, I feel so sad inside me but no one understands. It's so hard seeing my own baby drinking something that is so much inferior compared to breast milk. I tried finding information on successful breastfeeding, did what they told me to do. Pumping after latching Tiffany, pumping every 3hrs but I just don't get enough milk to satisfy my forever hungry baby! Feel so helpless sometimes.. Hopefully it will get better in time.

Will be going to SGH to check baby's jaundice level tomorrow. Hopefully it will go down to below 100. Didn't want to go polyclinic cos we had very bad experience there, don't want to risk my baby's health. Anw, here's a video of Tiffany hiccuping. So cute! =D


I know I'm taking a long time to post Tiffany's birth story, I'll try to do it by this week, there will be 2 videos! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really very cute kelly!!
congrats on your new born..
Melissa soh