Tuesday, April 20, 2010

#32. Home Sweet Home

Woke up at 10am today to call SGH for baby Tiffany's jaundice result. Nurse told me that Tiffany's jaundice level has dropped to 170 but she would still need to stay in hospital to observe 1 more day. I was very upset because I have already been disappointed for the past few days, I just want Tiffany in my arms again. Told the nurse that I am really very keen on bringing Tiffany home today so she asked the doctor and YAY! Doctor said ok but we have to bring Tiffany to the polyclinic tomorrow to check for her jaundice level. Thank god, I was so damn happy! =D

Tiffany's first taxi ride! =D
Btw, Tiffany is wearing this cap but the cap is so TIGHT,
we had to squeeze in her head & it left a red mark after we took it off. =(
But it's alright, it was a gift from kong kun & it had a really great meaning.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD!!

MIL & Tiffany. =)

She has been so nice to me ever since I moved in. Taking off whenever we had to do baby's stuffs, boiling tonics for me to drink, taking care of baby tiffany, etc.

I'm one lucky girl! =D

And finally, she's home.
Baby's playpen is bought by MIL, looks so cute cos it's so big for baby. LOL.

Guess what's Tiffany wearing now?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

LOL!!!
The pants we bought for her was way too big so we wear it all the way up to her shoulder for her. So cute!
Going to bed now, gonna wake up in another 1-2 hrs time.
*YAWN*



No comments: