Saturday, March 13, 2010

#20. The Best Damn Thing

It's bloody 1am now and still I'm not asleep. Even baby Tiffany is not sleeping lor, keep kicking & punching me non-stop! I'm so tired but I can't sleep cos hubbee's not home yet. =( What should I do while waiting? Feel like ordering McDelivery but I don't want to eat alone... but I'm very hungry leh. Sigh! I'm forever so damn fickle minded. =( Anw, I booked 2 tickets to attend Abbott's Baby Talk with hubbee which is held tomorrow but he couldn't make it last minute due to his stupid army thingy. Lucky someone was so steady to go with me lor. Guess who??

It is held @Raffles City Convention Centre from 12pm-5pm
If you missed the online registration, you can actually purchase the tickets from the registration booth. =) Tickets are selling @$15. Zoe Tay & Darren Lim will also be there. =D But I'm not very interested to see them..LOL! Only very interested to find out how Zoe gets so much breast milk. LOL,hope she talks about it!
Oh &, it comes with a free gift bag for every participant. I was still thinking hubbee can carry the gift bag for me, but now see! I must carry 2 myself leh... & still planning to go town to catch movie lor. WTF!


Baby Tiffany is really a fighter lor. I think her punches can be compared to my father's one lor. I should go and sleep now..I'm going to play some soft piano music.. Hopefully it puts her to sleep too! Shall blog again tmr! Nights!

1 comment:

Deardear said...

You know I will carry the bags for you! Hahaha~
Fake :p
I hate carrying things.
Booo~