Wednesday, March 10, 2010

#19. Long Overdue

My long overdue CNY photos are finally up. Have been so lazy recently due to baby Tiffany's increasing weight(or is it mine? o.O) Have been on MC for 3 whole days already, will be back to work tomorrow so ya, here's my update for CNY before I give in to laziness again.

CNY EVE
Didn't eat at home this year as my grandmother did not cook so me and hubbee went straight to Tampiness instead. =)

Me & Mummy. Finally this year mummy went out to have reunion dinner. =) So happy for her!

Hubbee & me cabbing to Tampiness.
We had steamboat! Although it's just a simple meal but I've never felt happier! The feeling is just like a family. Forgive me for the pun, but the feeling is really warm. A feeling I will never ever have with my own family. I remember reunion dinner @ my grandma's side is always children one side, adults one side. It's so noisy yet so bored. I always can't wait to go home after gobbling up all the delicious food! But over here at hubbee's place, it's just steamboat but yet it made me hate to leave for home. So instead of going straight home after dinner, we stayed til midnight to help mama with the praying. After praying, it was already 1am so hubbee & me went home to hit the sack. I'm already looking forward to my 3rd reunion with them! Next year, baby Tiffany will be joining us! =D

初一
Didn't join Kun to Daddy's side as it wasn't so convenient due to my enormous stomach. So I was given the privilege to sleep til late which have never happened to me in 20 years! =) Was kinda glad actually. Woke up around 1pm to get myself changed and prepared to 拜年to mummy! =) Love the dress I wore that day! It wasn't new, I actually bought it like 2 years ago? It was thrown aside, long forgotten until one day I finally dug it out and decided to wear for CNY. =D Didn't take any photo of hubbee but he looked great that day! =D Soon after, my uncles came and I realise my cousins all became so grown up! My god, when was the last time I saw them!? Especially the lil girl in pink cheong sum below. The last time I saw her, she was a small baby! She have now grown into a sweet lil kid. =) Mad cute!

After having lunch and playing a bit with the kids, Hubbee & me headed to Tampiness to 拜年to his parents then we headed down to his relatives place. Had buffet, talked a bit with his cousins, gambled a little then I went to meet Miki dear @bedok for MJ with GZ as well. KZ came around 4 plus and we played til 7am? Now, the funny part. I was wearing my new 4 inch heels which
I bought from Charles n Keith which I totally adored la although it brought horror to many people's face as they were afraid I would trip and fall. When we were leaving dear's place, my leg swelled so bad due to water retention till I had no choice but to wear dear's slippers home. =( Lucky KZ was there to hold my shoes for me. KZ is always so sweet! I still rmb in the past when I got drunk & wearing my 6 inch heels, I would just take them off and throw it aside. Nonetheless, my shoes always came back to me cos KZ carried them all the way til I board the cab. Where to find sucha good friend? =D Anw, after I reach home, hubbee was already fast asleep..

初二
Met PaPa @ Outram Mrt then the 3 of us headed to Pandan Garden to pray. It was so hot and smoky! I didn't expect the place to be so pack! Even more packed than Loyang, my god! But heard from PaPa that it is a very good place for praying! =) So ya, it's all worth the sweat! After praying, headed down to CCK to 拜年to Mama's side. Missed the gambling part, only managed to have steamboat! =D Awhile later we went off as mama wasn't feeling well.. Vomited due to don't know what reason also.

That's how me & hubbee spend our CNY.
Did you guys enjoyed as well? =)

No comments: