Friday, May 21, 2010

#39. Tiffany's Full Month Celebration

We held Tiffany's full month celebration on the 9th May 2010, which also falls on Mother's day.

She was such a good girl, sleeping soundly while waiting for all the guest to arrive. & same goes for hubbee, sleeping so soundly like always.


At around 9.30am, the first guest arrived!

Guess who?

Yes, it's the cute lil baby, Prince Jadrien!

He's only a few weeks older than Tiffany but he's already drinking 180ml of milk!


Jadrien's daddy carrying Tiffany..


Mil carrying Jadrien..


Then suddenly everyone was crowding in Mil's room. Guess why?

It's because Jadrien shitted & everyone was curious to see how sticky is his 'sai'!

He's really damn cute! =D


Finally, a picture of me & Tiffany together.


I guess she don't really like to take picture cos she keeps fidgeting.










There were so many babies all around the house!

Such a pity I didn't get to take more pictures. =(



San Jie & Jimmy (Jadrien's daddy & mummy) with Jadrien & Tffany.



Daddy, Mummies & all our cute little babies! =)

& before I head off to the next location,
A kiss for my sweet adorable baby girl.

Rushed down to meet bestest!
Rushed down to TM as we were already running late to check in to the bungalow chalet mummy booked for us & the caterer has also reached!
Quickly head to Kodak to print out Tiffany's photos..

Thinking why do I want to print Tiffany's photo?
.
.
.
.
.
It is to decorate the place!

It wasn't what I had in mind but just made do with it due to the time constrains..
& what have I been doing the whole time?
Tying balloons, tying balloons and tying balloons!

It seems like I'm the only one tying the balloons but a lot of people are blowing balloons because all of them are afraid to tie the balloons! Lol.

Precious little sister of mine. =)


World best Sister-In-Law!


The love of my life.


My fairy godmother, as always.

Tiffy & her pretty aunt.

The food we catered that I didn't touch at all..


Food ordered were mainly finger food as I guess guest that come won't really eat a lot.

Luckily I was right! The food didn't go to waste. Heehee~


Best group of people who never fails to spend special occasions with us. =)

Wondering what baby Tiffany was doing the whole while?
She was sleeping,

Sleeping..


And just sleeping only.

Woke up for her milk a few times then Mil brought her home.
Bestest was so nice to come back all the way from Jurong to accompany me.
Had a heart to heart talk with her accompanied by the red wine mummy gave me, nice.
Went home around 4plus as I was damn tired & I miss Tiffany like crazy..
Thanks to everyone who attended, those who gave sweet little presents to Tiffany especially San Jie who gave her the pretty Fox dress, those who gave her red packets.
Tiffany loves all of you. Muacks!!

No comments: