Monday, May 10, 2010

#37. It's better this way..

I miss the time when you used to call me ducky,
when you came down to BQ just to pass me a paddle pop,
when we just sat at your house void deck talking and you sent me home with a peck on my lips.
I miss those times when you always quarrel with me on the phone bcos of the slightest thing,
when you never fail to msg me at least 30 msgs a day,
when you would sacrifice your sleep just to talk to me a little longer.
I miss us wearing our first but also last couple tee..
Although you only wore for a few times, I know at least you made an effort to make me happy.

I miss you waking up early, just bcos I whined for Ya Kun's breakfast..

Although you kept complaining how tired you are, I know at least you made an effort to make me happy.


I miss how you could always make an exception just for me..

Although after that, you were almost late for army, I know at least you made an effort to make me happy.

I miss you going to places with me despite how unwilling your heart is..
Although we did quarrel after that because of that idiot, I know at least you made an effort to make me happy.

I miss you coming down to fetch me after work then bring me for my favourite steamboat..
Although I had to remind you for many many days ahead, I know at least you made an effort to make me happy.


I miss drinking with you, sometimes in our cosy room, sometimes in the living room..

Although at times we would quarrel after a cup or two, I know at least you made an effort to make me happy.


I miss our heart to heart talk by the river..
Although I ended up crying, but you wiped my tears and I know..
you made an effort to make me happy.

I miss you playing bumper car with me..
Although you die die also want me to be your passenger despite me wanting to have my own car,I know at least you made an effort to make me happy.

I miss you staying at home to accompany me,

I miss you coming home early because you miss me,

I miss you giving me sweet kisses every now and then,

I miss you hugging me to sleep,

I miss the way we used to be..

When our bed was smaller, when you were stricter, when we don't have lap top yet, when you always told me how much you love me,

Most Importantly,

It was when you made me feel LOVED.

& baby, I just want you to know..

I have loved you more than you can ever imagined.

No comments: